Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2023-24: If your parents were in the army and have died, for your educational empowerment, the central government is giving you a full scholarship from ₹30,000 to ₹36,000, Which you can take advantage of and that’s why we’re helping you. In this article we you Prime Minister Chatravariya Plan 2023-24 Let’s know in detail about.
With this, we want to inform you that, to apply for Prime Minister’s Chattraction Plan 2023-24, you will need some qualifications and documents, Whose full list we will provide you in this article so you can easily apply for this scholarship. At the end of the article, we will provide you with quick links so you can all apply for this scholarship as soon as possible.
Gradhan Mantri Catravriti Yojana 2023-24
|Plan||Gradhan Mantri Catravriti Yojana 2023-24|
|Application qualification||Only the sons and daughters of ex-soldiers can apply|
|Visible scholarship||– ₹ 30,000 annually for boys|
– ₹ 36,000 annually for girls
|Last date||November 30, 2023|
|Official site||Click here|
The government is offering scholarships from ₹30,000 to ₹36,000
With the help of this article, We would like to inform you that the Central Government has launched the Prime Minister’s Chatravulture Plan 2023-24 to ensure the educational development of children of all our former soldiers studying professional or technical degree courses. The whole detailed information about it that has been done is we will provide you in this article.
At the same time, we want to tell you all the students that, to apply for Prime Minister’s Chagitration Plan 2023-24, you all have to apply through online to young students, Whose full information we will provide you so you can. And can benefit by applying for a scholarship from
Finally, at the end of the article, we will provide you with quick links so you can all apply for this scholarship as soon as possible.
Required Documents for Tradhan Mantri Catraviti Yojana 2023-24?
All your students will need some documents to apply for this scholarship, which is as follows
- Certificate of Pre-Suggest Soldiers / Former Coast Guard is to be properly packed and signed by the ZSB/Cost Guard Headquarters as per Appendix-1 ( Original scan and uploaded ),
- Bonafide Certificate Properly packed and signed by the Vice Chancellor / Princeipal/Vice Principal / Dean/Associate Dean / Registrar/Dy Registrar/Director/Organization / College as per Appendix-2.
- A certificate from his / her bank stating that the student’s base card is linked to his / her bank account number as per connection-3.
- Metric certificate to check date of birth ( Original scan and uploading ),
- Minimum educational qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable. (10+2 Mark Sheet / Graduation (3 Year Marksheet ) / Diploma ( Marksheet of all semesters ) ( Scan and ) for upload,
- 1st page of the bank pass book ( preferred only PNB/SBI) clearly name and A/c number and bank IFSC code
- Student base card
- The following supporting documents in the case of PPO/ESM identification card and Category 1 to 5 etc. for Category 6.
You have to upload all the above documents by scanning so you can easily apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility for Prime Minister’s Chatravariya Plan
All students wishing to apply for this scholarship scheme must meet some qualifications that are as follows .
- Applicant young students are compulsorily entering professional / technical degree courses in the year 2023-2024,
- This Ministerial Chatravulture Scheme 2023-24, only Former soldiers And Former Indian Coast Guards Dependent children and widows are eligible to apply.
- Children of civil servants are declared unfit to apply for ( general citizens ) this plan etc.
By completing all the above qualifications, you can apply for this scholarship plan and get its benefits.
|Online Apply||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|