Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023-24 | Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 : Director, Department of Evolved Caste Welfare/Tribal Development/Scheduled Caste Welfare, Gujarat State Gandhinagar for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 on Digital Gujarat Portal for Class 11-12, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor, Post Graduate, PhD, MPhil Apply online at Digital Gujarat Portal to get the scholarship for the year 2023-24 of the level course.
Digital Gujarat Post Metric Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scheme:||Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023|
|Scheme By:||Gujarat Government|
|Announced For:||OBC/SC/ST Students|
|Last Date for Application:||05/011/2023|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Required Documents
The list of documents required to fill the form in Digital Gujarat Scholarship is given below.
- E-mail and mobile number (give login email and mobile is permanent and present only.)
- 10th, 11th & 12th Mark Sheet (as applicable) (Note: Last Attempt Mark Sheet)
- Marksheets of all the courses done after class 10 have to be uploaded.
- Pattern of Caste (for EWS, OBC, SC, ST) Example of income
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Access to Fee Payment (Fee Waiver Certificate if Fee Waiver)
- LC (School Leaving Certificate)
- Bonofide Certificate (if applicable)
- School College I Card (if any)
- Hostel Certificate (if student staying in hostel)
- Break Affidavit Certificate (Notarized Break Affidavit Certificate in stamp paper if student has more than 1 year gap during studies).
OBC, EBC and DNT student
- PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC,EBC and DNT Student Scholarship Scheme
- B.C. – 80 Medical, Engineering, Diploma students material assistance.
- BCK – 79 Medical, Engineering Students Food Bill Assistance.
- D.N.T. – Food bill assistance to 2 medical engineering students.
- BCK – Fellowship Scheme for 98 M.Phil, Ph.D, Students.
- BCK – 81 C Dr. Scholarships for students studying at Babasaheb Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University.
- BCK-325 Educational Assistance to Nomadic Free Caste Students Studying in Self-Employed Colleges.
- Tuition Assistance Scheme.
Post Matric Scholarship Assistance Scheme SC Student
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Student (GOI) (Freeship Card Student Only) (BCK-6.1)
- Food Bill Assistant (BCK-10) for SC Students
- Fellowship Schemes for SC Students for M.Phil, Ph.D (BCK-11)
- Material Assistance to Caste Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students only) (BCK-12)
- Scholarship/Stipend to Caste Students for ITI/Vocational Courses (BCK-13)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students Only (Annual Family Income Above 2.50 Lakhs) (State Government Schemes) (BCK-5)
- Private Tuition Coaching Assistance to SC Students (Science Stream) (Standard : 11-12) (BCK-7)
- Tablet Assistance to SC Student (BCK-353)
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023-24 for ST (Scheduled Tribe) Student
- Umbrella Schemes for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Schemes for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship (Freeship)
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girl (Annual Family Income Above 2.50 Lakhs)
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girl (Annual Family Income Above 2.50 Lakh) (Freeship Card/Medical Loan Students Only)
- Food Bill Assistance to ST Student.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for ST Students studying in ITIs
- Financial assistance for purchase of equipment for medical and engineering students.
- Financial assistant for 12th pass out ST student for purchase of tablet.
- Coaching assistance for competitive exams and additional tuition assistance during studies
- Fellowship Scheme for ST Student studying in P.Hd
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 for Freshers
- The students who want to apply fresh should open the Digital Gujarat portal and click on “Login” menu and go to “Citizen Login” and login with their ID password.
- After logging in, click on “Request a New Service”.
- Then go to the “Scholarship” option and select the year 2023-24 in the Select Financial Year menu and select your category and click on the scheme for which you are eligible under the heading and apply.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Online Application
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Digital Gujarat.
- There you have to do your registration and then login.
- After login you have to click on Services and click on Scholarship Services.
- Then, click Request A New Service or Renew
- After doing that you have to click on Continue to Services.
- The Registration Details page will open, fill in the correct details and click on the Save And Next button.
- Then, Save Draft by uploading the document in Bank Details, Academic Details, Disability Details and Attachment.
- Now click on the checkbox given above and click on Verify Mobile Number.
- After confirming the OTP, you have to click on Confirm And Final Submit, so your Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 form will be submitted. Now you can print your form and submit it to your school or college.
Important Note: Students who have account in Dena Bank should carry the new IFSC code (as Dena Bank is now affiliated to Bank of Baroda).
- Online Application Start Date: 22/09/2023
- Last Date of Application: 05/011/2023